cooooooooooool............................

.
Google

Saturday, September 6, 2008

My cartoon series- The 'Y' Schcool

Hey guys i am starting a cartoon series called " The 'Y' School " . This name is kept because all the names of the students end with the letter 'Y'......I hope i will make this series interesting.......First of all im posting the characters of the 'Y' School and my first cartoon strip. I need your comments on the cartoons, humour etc.. so that i can make this series interesting. I will be posting strips regularly....check out for the updates on The 'Y' School. 











4 comments:

Search Engine Test said...

and I taught kadu ra...thought...!

bagundhi ra...continue cheyy..

Do the DEW said...

thank you dude ill continueee

Unknown said...

Darling...
Very Good...
Keep Going...
Love Ur Work

Morus said...

good one Dude