cooooooooooool............................

.
Google

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Mr.perfectionist ?

It all starts when i start watching any movie. Now-a-days when i do start watching a movie which was well hyped by many sources, i expect some things out of it. And in most of the time i end up disappointed. Why? the answer is I don't know why ? May be my threshold for perfectness has increased to a maximum level. I always think why the director or script writer or any other person had done such a silly thing in a particular scene. Why didn't he think in another way which would amaze the audience? This doesn't mean that i can start writing stories or directing films, but i figured out the actual route cause of this problem is my thinking of "Perfection" at every point.

I tried to learn violin the instrument that loved the most because in my view its one of the few instruments which can help you express joy and sadness equally. But i am not able to do it for many reasons. Here too i tried to be an perfectionist who wants to do things in his life which he thinks of doing. There are many instances where i tried to an Mr.P but i was not able to.

So i strongly decided that i must think of the "P" word if and only if there is a cent percent probability for attaining it. The same applies to that director or script writer or life. Finally the point of this silly post is I cannot be Mr.P and I'll be Mr.P only when i desire or if there is no chance event attached to it.