cooooooooooool............................

.
Google

Thursday, June 26, 2008

3 Mistakes of My Life by Chethan Bhaghat



Hey im not talking about the three mistakes of my life because there are many mistakes out of which i couldn't pick three. But the book by chethan Bhaghat depicted three mistakes of Govi's (Lead character in the book) life. Before i decided to buy this book i have read many reviews of the book which said that the book is not that great. But i taught that i should definetly buy it because its from an Indian author whose first book "5. some one" really initiated my interest in book reading.Infact thats my first book. And really this "5. some one" book can create interest in book reading for starters especially for Indian youth. So i went to the store to buy it but surprisingly one of my friend bought it for me.
Thanks to ramesh.




I started reading this book on my train journey to my home. Even though the starting of the book is startling with a suicide note but the first few chapters of the book are sloppy. But on my way through the middle of the book the love track between the protagonist in the book and his Friend's sister is interesting. I wonder why there is always a love track or something of this kind in all of chethans books. I thinks the author thinks that love is the element that captures youth's interest and this very love is success full in his life too. May be this author has already segregated his target audience like college students in his first book, Call center and business class in his second book "one night @ call center", Youth in his third book. What ever the case may be his books are user friendly means very simple to read but articulate enough, gives the pleasure ans satisfaction of reading especially for Indians. His third book is also good and a must read for his fans. Do read it during your train journeys because it may make your sloppy journeys interesting and cool.
Picture courtesy: Chethan bhaghats blog.
The picture above is taken from chethan bhagaht's blog which is the cover page of his third book.

No comments: