cooooooooooool............................

.
Google

Friday, July 11, 2008

The F-Factor Reduces a Bit


I am posting this topic as an concluding point to my previous post. The F-factor (Federer- Factor) reduced a bit in tennis after the loss of federer to rafel nadal in Wimbledon 2008. I strongly think that this factor will come up or return back to its normal in a very strong way. It was a beautiful match between the two giants for nearly 5 hours and its also the longest final ever.I was really disappointed seeing the loss of federer to Nadal.I think this is first final in which federer didn't shed any tears for his terrible loss in his favourite court. "I tried everything" were the words utterred by federer during the award ceremony. Finally i want to warn nadal that the No. 1 will come to you very strongly......beware u rafa and federer rocks. I strongly believe that federer will take the french open 2009 from nadal.
Image courtesy: Getty images/ C. Brunskill, from the Wimbledom 2008 website. ©Getty Images / C. Brunskill

No comments: